What’s new in JoinerCAD
30 Dec, 2021
- Fixed issues related with license. Some users had an error while they were trying to sign in and activate JoinerCAD. Now these issues were solved.
- Internal user recognition mechanisms were tweaked, now it should work more stable.
- If the user had Fusion 360 timeline turned off, some functions were not working. Now you will get exact message which will say then the user has to turn on the timeline.
- Miter command from Skeleton design performed incorrectly in a specific situation. Now you will get a message if these situations appear and what you need to do.
- During some circumstances users were not allowed to upload JoinerCAD samples. If these circumstances perform, the user will get a message and what you need to do.
- If the user was working in a Fusion 360 Teams, and did not have permissions for new project creation, user was getting an error, now you will get the message which will indicate that error and what you need to do.
23 Dec, 2021
- Subscription based Business model.
- Software new UI Design.
- Software availability for both OS - Windows and MAC.
- JoinerCAD account, which allows user to buy software subscription.
- Basic Free software version and Paid (Pro) software version, which brings new functionality.
- Software Free Trial, which allows user to try software at its full functionality for 45 days period.
- Material editor allowing user to create own woodworking materials.
- Two new materials - Multilayer Cover and Vacuum Film.
- Hardware holes and Additive elements Sculpt functionality.
- Rename and Automatic numbering functionality.
- Woodwork Hive - a cloud base platform of various tools for Woodworkers.
- New BOM, which transformed from Desktop application to the Cloud based tool.
- Drawing with model independent Copier functionality.
- New JoinerCAD webpage.
- New Learning Path videos.